Add new presentations
There is a section for presentations in your user file (in
We would like to keep track of the presentations made by IRIS-HEP team members,
with the following criteria:
- Only presentations related to IRIS-HEP itself should be included.
- Any presentation in a “public” meeting should be included. This includes presentations made in experiment meetings, even if they are protected such that the presentation and meeting links are not world visible.
- Presentations in the IRIS-HEP topical meetings should be included.
- Minor presentations in internal “working” meetings of IRIS-HEP do not need to be added.
- Presentations, lectures, etc. as part of training events should be included.
- Posters at workshops and conferences can also be included. You can add “(poster)” at the end of the title. Include a link to a pdf of the poster.
- Multiple presenters are not yet supported. A new field might be added with co-presenters in the future.
The meaning of the fields is the following:
title- the title of the talk: you made need to place it in double quotes if certain characters like a colon space “: “ are included in the title.
date- the date on which the presentation was made, in the numeric format “YYYY-MM-DD”.
url- this should be a direct URL to the presentation or page containing the presentation. For Indico, link to the contribution, not the PDF or other links. Required; leave blank if there’s really no related URL.
meeting- the name of the meeting.
meetingurl- the URL for the meeting in which the presentation was made.
location- optionally list the location of a meeting if it was a workshop or dedicated gathering. Meetings that are mostly in Vidyo can use “Virtual”.
focus-area- optionally list the relevant focus area for this presentation, using its short name, i.e. one of [ia,ssl,ssc,doma,as,osglhc,blueprint,core]. Can be a list, leave blank if none.
project- optionally list the relevant project for this presentation, using its short name, i.e. those found in the pages/projects/ area. Can be a list, leave blank if none.
presentation: section is a list, so that should look like:
presentations: - title: My Title date: YYYY-MM-DD url: - title: Another one date: YYYY-MM-DD url: ...