Adding a New Fellow Page
You should submit a pull request with the photo, a markdown file with the summary information above, and your proposal to this repo:
- Add a photo named
.pngto the assets/images/team folder. It should be 320x240 pixels.
- Add a “
<your github username>.md” file to the fellows folder in the website repository. Here is an example:
--- layout: fellow pagetype: fellow shortname: <your GitHub user id> permalink: /fellows/<your GitHub user id>.html fellow-name: <Your Name> title: <Your Name> - IRIS-HEP Fellow active: True dates: start: <start date> end: <end date> photo: /assets/images/team/<First name>-<Last name>.jpg institution: <Your institution> e-mail: <Your email> project_title: <Project title> project_goal: > Short descrition of your project mentors: - <Mentor Name - (<Mentor Institution>)> proposal: /assets/pdf/Fellow-<First name>-<Last name>-Proposal.pdf presentations: - title: "<Presentation Title" date: "Presentation Date" url: <Presentation materials link> meeting: <Meeting name> meetingurl: <Meeting url - indico link, etc.> recordingurl: <Recording url> (Optional) focus-area: <Focus Area - ia,ssl,ssc,doma,as,osglhc> current_status: > A placeholder for status updates ---
Date format for start and end dates should be – YYYY-MM-DD – i.e. 2021-12-31
The meaning of the fields is the following:
- title - the title of the talk: you made need to place it in double quotes, if certain characters like a colon (“:”) are included in the title
- date - the date on which the presentation was made, in the numeric format “YYYY-MM-DD”
- url - this should be a direct URL to the presentation file (e.g. pdf)
- meeting - the name of the meeting
- meetingurl - the URL for the meeting in which the presentation was made
- focus-area - optionally list the relevant focus area for this presentation, using its short name, i.e. one of [ia,ssl,ssc,doma,as,osglhc]. Must be a yaml list if more than one is present.