Scalable Systems Laboratory
Together with the OSG-LHC, the Scalable Systems Laboratory (SSL) is designed to be the primary integration path to deliver the output of IRIS-HEP R&D activities into the distributed and scientific production infrastructure of the experiments.
Contact us: email@example.com
- 07 Aug 2019 - Towards Lighter Operations, Lincoln Bryant (University of Chicago), US ATLAS Computing Facility
- 24 Jun 2019 - Delivery of columnar data to analysis systems, Marc Weinberg (University of Chicago), ATLAS Software & Computing Week #62
- 21 Jun 2019 - Scalable Systems Laboratory (IRIS-HEP) - challenges, opportunities, Rob Gardner (University of Chicago), Analysis Systems R&D on Scalable Platforms (AS-SSL Blueprint)
- 21 Jun 2019 - IRIS-HEP Blueprint Concepts and Process, Mark Neubauer (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), Blueprint Meeting on Analysis Systems on Scalable Platforms
- 21 Jun 2019 - SSL patterns: hybrid models, developer support, deployments, Lincoln Bryant (University of Chicago), Analysis Systems R&D on Scalable Platforms (AS-SSL Blueprint)
We collaborate with groups around the world on code, data, and more. See our project pages for more.